Thursday, June 7, 2018

Find Your #HappyPlace: Around The World at Epcot

Do you ever feel like your park adventures belong in a video shoot? Well, I do! So I grabbed some fellow cast member friends and set out to capture the best Walt Disney World Resort experiences for young adults. And let me tell you – there are plenty!

Over the next few weeks, I'll show you how my friends and I have fun at Disney. From exciting rides, to yummy snacks and even pool-side relaxation, we have found our #HappyPlace right here!

So to save you some time, here are some ideas for you and your squad to make the most of your visit to the vacation kingdom. You can thank us later.

Feeling like world travelers, our first adventure took us to Epcot. Full speed ahead we took a spin on Test Track, which is personally one of my favorites!

Next we made our way through World Showcase. There even was a guacamole toast! (Yes, that's a thing now, guys.)

Next week we'll take you to a tropical isle right here at Disney! Did someone say, "private cabana?"



No comments:

Post a Comment