Friday, June 8, 2018

#DisneyKids: Epcot Offers Preschool-Friendly Fun

I ventured to Epcot a few weeks ago to take in this year's Epcot Flower & Garden Festival. The butterfly garden is a can't miss with my family. As I wandered thru the festival, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many preschoolers running around this amazing park. Honestly, I forgot just how entertaining Epcot can be for little ones with tons of appropriate attractions and fun activities. From meet and greets with Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus and Frozen Ever After fun, to interactions with fave characters from "Finding Nemo" at The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush, there are lots to keep little ones happy. Watch as little Lane gives a first-hand account of her awesome visit to Epcot.



No comments:

Post a Comment