Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#DisneyFamilia: A Pool at El Morro!

I don't know about you but now that summer is here, I plan to spend almost every free day either at a pool, beach or waterpark.

Recently, I was able to enjoy one of the best pools that we have at Walt Disney World Resort, located at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!

The main pool at the resort looks very familiar to this Puerto Rican girl since it reminds me of El Castillo del Morro Fort in Old San Juan.

And to my surprise, the biggest of the seven pools of the resort is actually called Fuentes del Morro!

Fuentes del Morro is a zero-entry pool and has two slides with water cannons! It also has a shipwreck themed kids play area for children under 48 inches tall, with three small slides and a barrel that dumps water every few minutes.

I can't wait to go back to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort to relax and enjoy this awesome pool!

What are your favorite pools around Walt Disney World Resort?



No comments:

Post a Comment