Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Photos of the Nightly Walt Disney World Resort Magic, Captured by Disney PhotoPass

There are many reasons why I enjoy visiting Walt Disney World Resort at night: I don't have to apply sunblock, some of my favorite outdoor attractions really shine after dark, the illuminations from the lights create excellent photo opportunities, and for whatever reason, I always adopt a slower pace at night and find the time to enjoy the ambiance.

But my absolute favorite reason to embrace the night-owl mentality is thanks to all of the stunning entertainment offered after the sun goes down. Whether it's fireworks, projections, lasers, dancing water, or special effects, each experience is a fitting finale to the day. No matter how many times I see it, I still get goosebumps when the Tree of Life awakens, when the music of Star Wars starts to play as pyrotechnics burst, and when my favorite stories play out on Cinderella Castle and in the sky.

Here are some of my favorite photos of these night time experiences, taken by Disney PhotoPass Service:

Tree Of Life Awakening Epcot Rivers of Light
Happily Ever After Fantasmic Star Wars Galactic Spectacular

Want to see more photos like these? Follow the Disney PhotoPass Service Instagram page!



No comments:

Post a Comment