Friday, November 17, 2017

#DisneyKids: Youngsters Boogie Down at Disney Springs DJ Dance Party

The energy from the DJ Kids Dance Party at the Fountain Stage is contagious. I caught a glimpse the other night as I was doing some early Christmas shopping at Disney Springs. (And yes, I paused and embarrassed my 16 year old with my not-so-hip moves.) Every night from 7-10 p.m., there's a live DJ that leads kids through games and cool dance moves. Tots love the music and parents get a few moments to unwind in the charming waterside setting at Disney Springs.

Be on the lookout, because there are lots of other live entertainment and special events taking place throughout Disney Springs this holiday season. Enjoy an inside peek at some little ones visiting the Marketplace and getting their groove on at the DJ Kids Dance Party.



No comments:

Post a Comment